Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Winter blahs got ya down? Here's a small tip for you...

I know it seems like the winter just drags on forever,right? I myself am already daydreaming about shorts and flip flops,tank tops and sweet sunny days! Here is alittle tip to keep ya holding on just alittle longer; it is what I call "Scent Therapy". Before heading out in the winter wind,yet again,try spritzing on your favorite summer perfume. Try something light or tropical. My personal favorites are two of Bath & Body's classics  CoCo Cabana and Creamy Coconut. Nothing says Summer better than sweet coconut,and I can't think of a better way to send those Winter blahs packing! The next time that ole' weather man says snow,try your own version of "Scent Therapy" and see if you aren't dreaming of tropical depressions instead!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment