Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Some Good Advice I read from an Older one...

I recently read something out of an email I got that really made me stop and think. It was an older woman talking about things she was going to do differently, and the more I think about it, the more sense it makes. She was talking about how she was gonna start wearing her  'good perfume' to run errands, just to the store and such.That wonderful china she had been saving for 'just those right occasions', she was gonna start pulling out to use. The point she was making folks, is what if that "right time" never comes? You should enjoy life NOW, as it comes, rain or shine, cause you never know what tommorrow will bring, or if it will even come at all. It is sad that it takes many of us many years, or some tragedy to realize this fact. I will however leave you on this lighter note: if life hands you lemons, make lemonade, or if you prefer, stuff them in your bra, whichever you may need at the time!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment