Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Don't toss that laundry bottle just yet....

With the state of the economy, we can all use alittle extra help wherever we can find it. Before you toss your "empty" laundry bottle away, fill it with water, and give it a good shake. I have found that I can get at least two more loads of laundry out of that "empty" bottle that way. Just some good 'ole Yankee enginuity. Please don't tell my Momma I said that y'all! :)

4 comments:

Rachel Martorano of Ravens Rascals said...

Great idea! I'm going to try it when my next bottle gets empty! Thanks!

Doreen McGettigan said...

I always try to get that extra 2 loads out of the detergent and softener. I am really starting to feel the gas...pain at the pump...yikes! I am a new visitor and follower via Crazed Fan Weekend.

http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

The Sample Shoppe said...

Love all your tips...we really need these since prices are going up on EVERYTHING!!
Found you over at Crazed Fan Weekend :)
http://thesampleshoppe.blogspot.com

raisingmarshmallows said...

What a great tip! Now I can put off going to the store one more day :)

Nikki

Post a Comment